Patent-Pilot is a Munich-based patent data analytics startup. With our tool, users can analyze patent law firms and their full client base worldwide. Using big data and machine learning algorithms, we support patent attorneys in finding new clients and deepening the relationship with their existing clients.
Imagine Amazon knew what their customers are buying in other online shops. Or imagine Apple knew who will be ordering a smartphone soon in Germany. It would be a game changer. We deliver such kind of information for patent law firms.
Our product will be available soon and we need you in order to launch as quickly as possible.
- Let’s make it simple: All kinds of continuously changing jobs and tasks that relate to the development of our platform, such as:
- Conceptual and architectural software design
- Product development, i.e. coding the beta version of our next generation platform
- Server and database management
- Assembling and managing the technical team
- Creating the technology roadmap
Your skills and experience:
- Proven expertise in PHP web development and modern frameworks like Laravel
- Very experienced in advanced database technologies like PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch
- Ideally proven track record in big data web applications
- Creative problem solver
- Strong team player, capable of working in a demanding startup environment
- Knowledgeable in agile development methods like Scrum
What you can expect:
- All perks & benefits of a young company like flexible working hours
- High degree of responsibility from Day 1
- Freedom to try out your ideas
- Put your own team together
- Equity participation
Depending on your expectations, we are generally open to different forms of contractual relations (e.g. Freelance, Employment). Generally, becoming Cofounder is also an option.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Volker Ruerup ([email protected]).